03hrs Course «Discover»
Course Level 1 Discover
Duration 3 hrs on 1 day.
With this program you will learn the basics of kiteboarding and kite control.
We recommend this program for people who want to discover a first feeling of the sport.
- Determinate and know the wind directions and conditions for kiting.
- Know the use of safety systems.
- Know the theory to recover the kite for a self-rescue.
- Know the wind window.
- Set-up a 4/5 line kite with a full de-power system.
- Launch and land the kite with an assistant and alone.
- Kite control one hand on the edge of the wind window.
- Walk and change directions while flying the kite.
- Twist and untwist the lines while flying the kite.
- Understand and use the international communication signals.
- Show full control of de-power systems in flight & self rescue.
- Water re-launch theory and practice.
- Body drag up wind to recover the board.
- Change direction to the left and right while body dragging.
- Power stroke (kite movement to generate power with the kite).
Price 444,000 MGA